Friday, January 6, 2012

Chad "Sleeves" Weikel's Last Days

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of Chad "Sleeves" Weikel. Sleeves was an interesting man who, beneath is rugged exterior of tattoos, alcohol, and large trucks, was a bit of an ass. But I think it is very accurate to say that we as a club will miss his laughter, smile, and large truck.


That truck was a reliable piece of equipment and allowed us to move goal post pads, tents, tables, and other game day necessities. Without it, we could have lost goal post pads or worse, a tent. To the truck, I bid thee adieu. To Sleeves, I can only provide advice. Please get tatoos like this





We would definitely miss you more if you do.

So please come out to Jay's Saloon in Arlington this Saturday night around 8 pm to give him a proper send off.


And now some of my favorite Chad Weikel moments caught on camera...





This picture says, "Hell no I'm not rucking."




This picture says, "Yes I'm adorable."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends best car extended warranties
regards

Kendi said...

These articles are fantastic, The information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written, very informative. It’s just nice! continue posting. Thanks!

Kendi of web design philipines

Joshua said...

Thank you for me to know your experience. Wa, your dress is so unqiue which I appreciate with, but if at the same time you also wear pearl earrings and the nice bridal jewelry set would make you more beautiful. I Think your wedding dress may match crystal pendant would make you more charming.